Wine growing countries are set out into two sections Old World and New World. Each country has grape varieties that grow well in their climate. Some grapes such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grow well in warmer climates. Other grapes such as Chardonnay and Pinot Noir work better in cooler climates.
Old World Countries:
- Italy- Best known for its Barolo and Amarone wines.
- Spain- Rioja is the well known wine produced in this country
- France- Home to Champagne, Chablis, Pomerol and fine wines
- Lebanon- Chateau Musar
- UK- Well known for sparkling wines.
New World Countries:
- New Zealand- Sauvignon Blanc grows incredibly in the region of Marlborough.
- Australia- Barossa Valley Shiraz is known to be a big full bodied wine
- Chile & Argentina - Home to great value Malbec and Chardonnay
- USA- California is the biggest wine growing region in the US, our best selling wine from this region is the Hahn range.
- South Africa- Pinotage grows really well in this country.
Sale Price: £31.95
Sale Price: £56.95
Sale Price: £22.95
Sale Price: £38.95